A three year old Labrador Retriever belonging to the Becknell family of Loveland, CO caused alarm when it began coughing up blood.
On taking it to the vet, an X-ray revealed a large mass in the dog's stomach. After administering Syrup of Ipecac it began to vomit. Lo and behold out came a Wiimote. Marie Becknell commented:
"The Vet started massaging the dog's belly and it just came flying out. I knew what it was right away by the color and shape of it. It was my son's video game remote".
The dog later made a speedy recovery.
Wii remote swallowed by dog.
You're keen to post a comment, but you need to log in first.
Wii's World has teamed up with Enjoy Gaming to give you a chance to win download codes for three of their new games on DSiWare. You could win a code for one of the following:
** Entrants must be in an NoA region (USA, Canada, Mexico or Brazil) **
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds review
A bright future for the beloved franchise.
Blaster Master Overdrive review
Blast away while you can.
Spot the Differences: Party! review
Is this game different enough from the rest?
10-in-1: Arcade Collection review
A reminder that there is something to be said for name brands...
Interview with IronFall developers VD-dev
Start your engines
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).