Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
Only 7% of Wii U eShop Users are Female
Nintendo focused on making games appealing for women
Resident Evil Revelations 2 is Skipping Nintendo Systems
More third party woes
Is a Last Story Sequel Coming?
Sakaguchi teases possible sequel
Splatoon Was Nearly a Mario Game
Nintendo devs had heated debates
Xenoblade Chronicles Confirmed for New 3DS
Only confirmed for release in Japan so far
Nintendo Reveals Redesigned 3DS and 3DS XL
Redesigned systems have a plethora of improvements
Xenoblade's Shulk Officially Confirmed in Super Smash Bros.
It seems that leak was real
Fish now plays... Street Fighter II
PLACE BETS... NOW!
Super Smash Bros. Leaker Discovered
Leaker was an employee of Nintendo of America
Mario Kart 8 DLC adds Link, Animal Crossing and More
Some awesome roster additions
Rob Jones said:
"Looks like we don't have a choice!", I wonder if that's a slight nod to the leak. ... Xenoblade's Shulk Officially Confirmed in Super Smash Bros.
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).