Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
3,022 news items
Project Ukulele - Possible Hint at Characters
Could it be?
Free to Play Pokemon Shuffle now available on 3DS eShop
Nintendo offers another micro-transaction based title
Gold Mario Amiibo is a Wal-Mart Exclusive
Get ready to shell out your coins
Area Effect Announces Izle for Wii U
Part action, part adventure, all cel-shaded
Nintendo Confirmed As Sponsor For APEX 2015
Another positive step for the Smash competitive scene
Majora's Mask 3D Collector's Edition Contains Skull Kid Figurine
Pre-orders are now open!
Ackk Studios Rings in the New Year with New Y2K footage
Starting the New Year with a bang!
Is Nintendo Making A New Wii U Gamepad?
Recent commercial may have leaked new GamePad model
Zeldathon Relief Announced
Pot smashing for a great cause
Why the Inclusion of The Duck Hunt Dog in Super Smash Bros. Was Brilliant
How the the most hated character in video games rose to the top of the Smash heap
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).