Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
You're keen to post a comment, but you need to log in first.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate review
Quest, Reward, Repeat.
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D review
Big Boss sneaks onto the small screen.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance review
Does this action RPG control like a dream?
Injustice: Gods Among Us review
Some of their toughest fights yet.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed review
Out of fuel.