Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
3,021 news items
Pokemon: Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Dual Pack Confirmed
Why choose, when you can have both
Wii U Owners Frustrated Over Low Stock for Bayonetta 2
This witch is proving elusive for gamers
Super Smash Bros. Overload
8 player smash, new game modes, stage builder, and the return of Mewtwo
Amazon Reveals Unannounced Modes for Wii U Version of Smash Bros.
Another day, Another Smash Bros. leak
Fifth Annual NES Marathon scheduled for November 8th
More than 750 Games, 2 friends, and 1 great cause
Game Freak Exploring Amiibo Functionality
Gotta buy 'em all
Donkey Kong Country Returns to Virtual Console!
Only in Europe...
Nexis Games Releases New UCraft Information
Digging through the details
October CoroCoro Shows new details and Mega Pokemon for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Bees, and birds, and dragons. Oh my!
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).