Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
The Man Behind the Music
Weapon Design Contest winner for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate US announced!
Link's Sword & Shield, Bow, and Armor are also confirmed.
Opinion: The Greatest Launch Title?
Nintendo 64's Super Mario 64
An Interview with Treefall Studios' Eli Brewer
We meet the man behind "The Letter"
Put your face on Just Dance 2015
And get a console to play it on
Steel Empire on 3DS eShop next week
A load of bullets
Interview with Michael Aschenbrenner
RCMADIAX boss talks about Blok Drop U
The power gloves add some killer moves!
The latest Hyrule Warriors footage
Living in 8-bit
A journey through the NES, SMS and GB
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).