Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
3,022 news items
Nintendo President Satoru Iwata Passes Away at 55
Rest In Peace
Nintendo has detailed the return of its World Championship
Do you have what it takes?
Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Officially Revealed
The Force is strong with this one...
Rumor: Disney Infinity 3.0 Leaked Early
Straight from a Galaxy Far, Far Away...
Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2...OH YEAAAAH!
Nintendo should do this more.
The Nintendo GameCube: An Interesting Legacy
Will The Wii U Have a Similar Fate?
Project Ukulele - Possible Hint at Characters
Could it be?
Free to Play Pokemon Shuffle now available on 3DS eShop
Nintendo offers another micro-transaction based title
Gold Mario Amiibo is a Wal-Mart Exclusive
Get ready to shell out your coins
Area Effect Announces Izle for Wii U
Part action, part adventure, all cel-shaded
I love resident of 4 ... Resident Evil Revelations 2 is Skipping Nintendo Systems
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).