Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
You're keen to post a comment, but you need to log in first.
Wii's World has teamed up with Enjoy Gaming to give you a chance to win download codes for three of their new games on DSiWare. You could win a code for one of the following:
** Entrants must be in an NoA region (USA, Canada, Mexico or Brazil) **
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds review
A bright future for the beloved franchise.
Blaster Master Overdrive review
Blast away while you can.
Spot the Differences: Party! review
Is this game different enough from the rest?
10-in-1: Arcade Collection review
A reminder that there is something to be said for name brands...
Interview with IronFall developers VD-dev
Start your engines
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).