Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
You're keen to post a comment, but you need to log in first.
New Ace Attorney game coming to 3DS
With a new character and an interesting new setting
Mario Golf getting DLC and Season Pass
New courses and characters very soon
Nintendo Spends Easter at the White House
Get Up and Play!
The Best Upcoming Wii U Games For The Spring and Summer
Forget going outside, just play the Wii U!
Twisted Fusion, An Open Platformer On Kickstarter
Water Guns Done Right
Hex Heroes Kickstarter ends soon
Funding at 60% with five days to go
No Plans for Star Wars to Appear on Disney Infinity
At least for now...
Earthlock: Festival of Magic coming to Wii U.
Game coming 2015, two stretch goals reached
The Stages in the New Super Smash Bros
Here's what we have seen
Wii's World has teamed up with Enjoy Gaming to give you a chance to win download codes for three of their new games on DSiWare. You could win a code for one of the following:
** Entrants must be in an NoA region (USA, Canada, Mexico or Brazil) **
It's about time things came good. ... The Best Upcoming Wii U Games For The Spring and Summer
Nice update. I'm really looking forward to NES Remix 2. With a little bit of 3rd party support, great indie support a ... The Best Upcoming Wii U Games For The Spring and Summer
Danny Stueber said:
no problem! the point is to get the word out and that is what happened :) ... Super Smash Bros. For 3DS and WII U Release Window Revealed Along With New Modes and Characters
Alex Morton said:
Seems like we both posted the same story. My apologies. I was rushing so much to write it up and post it that I didn't ... Super Smash Bros. For 3DS and WII U Release Window Revealed Along With New Modes and Characters
I don't think we'll see Mario & co on other platforms until Nintendo decide they're quitting the hardware business. ... Nintendo Unwilling to Release Games on iPhone or Android
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).