Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
Interview with Michael Aschenbrenner
RCMADIAX boss talks about Blok Drop U
The power gloves add some killer moves!
The latest Hyrule Warriors footage
Living in 8-bit
A journey through the NES, SMS and GB
Wii U 5.1.0 System Update Released
Transfer data between separate consoles
Aonuma Talks New Zelda
Wants the next Zelda to be "vast"
Is There Too Much Fire Emblem in Super Smash Bros?
No, and here's why...
2014 Elite Status Gifts Have Been Announced!
Choose your game..
Cost's Two Cents: The Graphics Asymptote
How much better can we make our games look?
New Features in Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire
And Pickachu takes up Cosplaying
Fire Emblem Awakening makes a Super Smash Bros splash
Lucina, Chrom, more and a special return guest
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).