Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
3,021 news items
Yacht Club Games Interview
David D'Angelo gives us some chat on Shovel Knight
Reggie Fils-Aime Talks Nintendo Third Party Woes
Who needs Call of Duty when you have Mario and Zelda
11.5.2014 Nintendo Direct Showcases Upcoming Games
2015 shaping up to be a great year
Nintendo Introducing a Pre-Download Option for its Digital Releases
An exciting idea that brings a potential problem with it
Former Factor 5 President Reveals Cancelled Rogue Squadron Game for the Wii
The force wasn't strong with this one
3DS Homebrew Channel Back on Track After Slight Delay
Giving gamers a place to brew their own games
Pokemon: Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Dual Pack Confirmed
Why choose, when you can have both
Wii U Owners Frustrated Over Low Stock for Bayonetta 2
This witch is proving elusive for gamers
Super Smash Bros. Overload
8 player smash, new game modes, stage builder, and the return of Mewtwo
Rob Jones said:
I've got the basic white Wii U, so my USB hard drive is a godsend. ... Nintendo Introducing a Pre-Download Option for its Digital Releases
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).