Some small tidbits of info about the upcoming Transformers: The Game have been made public:
- It will make use of the Wiimote's abilities for things like steering and throwing.
- There's a range of 9 autobots and decepticons to choose from and a number of bosses.
- Some characters will be unlockable, some that aren't in the movie (e.g. Wreckage).
- Fully interactive environments, pick up and throw signs etc.
- Grand Theft Auto similarities. You can run amok in the city, if you cause too much trouble the cops will come after you.
- Storyline varies on whether you choose good or evil. Humans take part in the story, but aren't playable.
Sounds promising enough for now. Only time will tell if it turns out to be any good.
Smash Bros 3DS Demo Now Available in the West
Download the demo today
Cancelled Mario Game Unearthed
Was going to be a volleyball/wrestling hybrid
SteamWorld Heist Revealed
Get ready to survive space
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Sells Over 1 Million Copies
Accomplishes feat in only two days
Super Smash Bros. is Giving Some 3DS Owners a Headache
Leading to Broken Circle Pads
New Super Smash Bros. Bundle Announced
Bundle will include Wii U version and three amiibo figures
A new image shows the 3DS can be used as a Wii U controller
An alleged twitter image adds to the speculation
Early Access to Smash Bros Demo
Nintendo rewards Platinum Club Nintendo Users
Bayonetta 2: New Details and Features
Two for One!
Rumor: Linking Super Smash Bros. Versions Will Unlock New Characters
Characters include Ridley, Mewtwo, and others
I wonder if Ninty will create an updated, stronger circle pad? Kind of like when they gave out gloves for people with ... Super Smash Bros. is Giving Some 3DS Owners a Headache
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).