Genres: RPG (1 players)
US release date: Feb 26th, 2008 | EU release date: May 1st, 2008
In the town at the foot of Avalonia Castle, a young man enjoys a peaceful life with his father. That young man is you. It is your sixteenth birthday at last, and time to take the Walk of the Worthy, the trial of strength which all young Avalonian males must undergo upon coming of age.
You will need to put all of your training in the ways of the sword into practice if you are to pass the test, and take your rightful place amongst Avalonia's warriors. Should you succeed - who knows what adventures await you!
* The first DRAGON QUEST title to be developed exclusively for Wii
* Use the Wii Remote as your legendary sword! Immerse yourself fully in the action as you slice at the enemy!
* Explore a rich, vibrant 3D world in first-person perspective
* Engage a variety of diverse and colourful enemies, who are brought to life with detailed animation and graphics
* Series creator Yuji Horii, legendary manga artist Akira Toriyama and renowned composer Koichi Sugiyama, team up once again to create an unforgettable gaming experience
* Become the hero in a dramatic storyline that is suitable for all
* Beautiful audio score fully immerses you into the world of DRAGON QUEST
* New International version includes revised gameplay offering a more intense and challenging experience
* In-game text is localised into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors has no review on Wii's World.
SteamWorld Heist Revealed
Get ready to survive space
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Sells Over 1 Million Copies
Accomplishes feat in only two days
Super Smash Bros. is Giving Some 3DS Owners a Headache
Leading to Broken Circle Pads
New Super Smash Bros. Bundle Announced
Bundle will include Wii U version and three amiibo figures
A new image shows the 3DS can be used as a Wii U controller
An alleged twitter image adds to the speculation
Early Access to Smash Bros Demo
Nintendo rewards Platinum Club Nintendo Users
Bayonetta 2: New Details and Features
Two for One!
Rumor: Linking Super Smash Bros. Versions Will Unlock New Characters
Characters include Ridley, Mewtwo, and others
Hyrule Warriors: Ganondorf Revealed as Playable Character
The Demon King returns!
Updated: New Super Smash Bros. Characters Revealed
An eclectic group of newcomers and veteran Smash Bros. fighters
The Voice: I Want You
Released on October 21st, 2014
I wonder if Ninty will create an updated, stronger circle pad? Kind of like when they gave out gloves for people with ... Super Smash Bros. is Giving Some 3DS Owners a Headache
Joe Larrey said:
I'm sure this feature is going to be huge success, and that Nintendo will start implanting it in their other games. ... Rumor: Linking Super Smash Bros. Versions Will Unlock New Characters
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).