Atlus checks in to the Hospital
Atlus has announced a successor to the Trauma Center series. This new entity will feature the same general stylings, but on a grander scale: Trauma Team.
Trauma Team will include a number of interesting characters that you can take control of:
- Gabriel Cunningham - Similar to TV's House, Gariel examines patients in the doctor's office.
- Maria Torres - A paramedic skilled at treating multiple patients at the same time.
- Prisoner CR-SO1 - A rogue surgeon doing hard time, working on patients to cut down on his sentence. These operations will be similar in nature to the Trauma Center games.
- Hank Freebird - Technically advanced surgeon who uses the latest cutting edge methods to cure patients.
- Naomi Kimishima - Seen in previous TC games, Naomi specializes in forensics. Gameplay will be more like an "adventure" in these cases.
- Tomoe Tachibana - Endoscopic surgeon.
Many people have said that the Trauma Center games were getting stale and needed innovation to breathe new life into the series, this could be it?