Guitar Hero 5 Wii features
The Guitar Hero games on Wii must be selling pretty well, as developers Vicarious Visions and Activision are putting a lot of new features into the latest one, Guitar Hero 5.
- Less friend code hassle: No friend codes are used in-game. Instead the system works off your universal Wii code. That is, if you have friends in your Wii's address book then they'll automatically be your friends in GH5.
- DS link-up: A new co-op/competitive mode allows users to connect their DS up. This mode is known as "Roadie Battle".
- 8 player online: Full support for online games over Wi-Fi (up to eight separate Wiis).
- Party Play: This mode lets players drop in and out at will, with any combination of instruments.
- Visuals: The graphical engine has undergone a full overhaul allowing for new lighting effects and other improvements.
So how do you feel about Guitar Hero, has it gotten stale, or does it still have the power to rock your world?