Genres: RPG (1 players)
US release date: Feb 26th, 2008 | EU release date: May 1st, 2008
In the town at the foot of Avalonia Castle, a young man enjoys a peaceful life with his father. That young man is you. It is your sixteenth birthday at last, and time to take the Walk of the Worthy, the trial of strength which all young Avalonian males must undergo upon coming of age.
You will need to put all of your training in the ways of the sword into practice if you are to pass the test, and take your rightful place amongst Avalonia's warriors. Should you succeed - who knows what adventures await you!
* The first DRAGON QUEST title to be developed exclusively for Wii
* Use the Wii Remote as your legendary sword! Immerse yourself fully in the action as you slice at the enemy!
* Explore a rich, vibrant 3D world in first-person perspective
* Engage a variety of diverse and colourful enemies, who are brought to life with detailed animation and graphics
* Series creator Yuji Horii, legendary manga artist Akira Toriyama and renowned composer Koichi Sugiyama, team up once again to create an unforgettable gaming experience
* Become the hero in a dramatic storyline that is suitable for all
* Beautiful audio score fully immerses you into the world of DRAGON QUEST
* New International version includes revised gameplay offering a more intense and challenging experience
* In-game text is localised into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors has no review on Wii's World.
The Voice: I Want You
Released on October 21st, 2014
I worked with those some years ago, and they are basically identical to the home unit, but it needed special recordable ...
Wii's World is not officially affiliated with Nintendo! (but they wish we were).